Monday, May 28, 2007

Pouch of Cards


Just click on the image to see it enlarged. This is a craft that my friend, Treena Hrytsak showed me. She learned it at a stamp class. I will be doing this craft at my church's Ladies' Retreat at the end of April. I think it's really a cute idea. It's a pouch made from a 6 x 6 album page protector and lined and decorated. The pouch is held closed with a little velcro tab. Then there are six coordinating cards made with designer paper and matching cardstock, along with envelopes. Basically, there is a template for each card, so no matter what the design on your paper, you just follow the templates and make your cards. If anyone would like a copy of the template, just email me and I'll forward it to you. (All images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1999-2007.)

No comments: