Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Stuff is Here!! (At least some of it!)


The first part of my pre-order finally arrived! I saw the UPS driver from my office window, and I rushed out to get my package! This order had the six new In Color ink pads and a package of assorted cardstock, the Baroque Motifs stamp set and designer paper, and the Perfect Presentation hostess set. I also ordered Holidays & Wishes, but it was on back order, so I hope it will arrive today.

I also put in a second pre-order this week. I wasn't going to, but I saw some samples on Splitcoast using some of the other sets, so I ordered Pick a Petal and the rhinestone brads in Ice. I just couldn't help myself! If you want to check out the stuff in the Preview brochure, click here.

Well, I'm off to play with my new stamping stuff!!!

No comments: