Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Post-Its Cover

This is a really cute door prize or gift for guests at workshops. My upline, Sarah, showed us how to make them at one of our downline meetings. I made a bunch of them last night when I had the whole evening to myself! Here are the directions:
  1. Stamp all over a 3 x 8 1/2" piece of cardstock. Score it at 2-5/8", 3-1/8", 6-1/4" and 6-3/4".
  2. Adhere a pad of post-its into the square at the center of the scored piece. Fold over the flaps. The shorter flap goes over the longer one.
  3. To decorate the front, I made 3 squares (2-1/4", 2" and 1-1/2"). I stamped on those and adhered them all together.
  4. Cut a small piece that is 1" x 1-1/2" and stamp on it as desired. Punch a slit with the slit punch.
  5. Adhere the large decorated square to the shorter flap (only put adhesive on the top half of the square or it will glue the whole thing shut!). Put adhesive on the back of the slitted piece and slide it onto the stamped square. Then press it down onto the bottom flap.
I used the Heartfelt Thanks set here with Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow and Very Vanilla cardstock and Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow and Basic Black ink.

Here's the view of it open. I realized as I was taking this photo that I should have stamped on the inside as well! I'll have to go back and do that later.

These are so quick and easy (the theme of my work!), and they're so cute!

2 comments:

Diane said...

This is gorgeous!! TFS!!

Healthy Family said...

Great!! Now I have to order more stuff!! LOL GREAT IDEA, look's great. What fun color's!! I would even give it to someone who just needed a little chear!