Monday, July 23, 2007

Priceless Tri-fold Card

Here's another card that we will be doing at the stamp-a-stack tomorrow night. It's another triangle tri-fold card (Click here for a tutorial). I love making these! They're smaller, so you don't need to fill as much space, and I get to use designer paper!

This one is made using the new Flowers for You designer paper. It just arrived a few days ago, and it's a beautiful, cheery paper! I'm getting more into bold brights this month for some reason! The card base is Lovely Lilac. Complementing colours are Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink and Certainly Celery. I used the new Priceless stamp set (just got that too!). For accents, I put a little circle rhinestone brad from the Ice collection in the center of the flower, and I used Tempting Turquoise narrow grosgrain ribbon.

We'll also be doing a gel card and a swing card. I'll get those posted once I take some pictures of them!

1 comment:

Diane said...

That is a nice cheery paper indeed!
Love those colors,awesome card!