Thursday, July 12, 2007

Stampin' on Stuff!

These are some projects I made as prototypes for a class I'll be doing on August 21 called "Stampin' On Stuff!". People attending the class will get to make an altered photo frame, an altered paint can, two altered candles and four tile coasters.

It was a lot of fun making these! I got to use acrylic paint for the first time (on the photo frame)!

For the frame, I used the Polka Dots & Paisley set, along with some chipboard pieces dyed with Lovely Lilac craft ink. The tutorial is found here.

The paint can is decorated with Petals designer paper and turquoise grosgrain ribbon. Click here for the tutorial.

For the candle, I used Baroque Motifs with Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy ink. Click here for a candle tutorial.

The tiles are stamped in Black Staz-On ink using the Garden Silhouettes and Holidays and Wishes stamp sets. There is a tutorial about tiles here.

Of course, if you're in my area and you don't have all the supplies or you don't want to look through all the tutorials, just sign up for the class, and I'll provide everything you need!

Here are some photos of the individual pieces:

3 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh look at your coasters! Very cool!
:-)

Healthy Family said...

AWSOME!! Your so talented!! I hope to attend!! I will let you know.

Corie said...

Love these projects, especially the candles.