Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!

I so enjoyed reading all your comments and learning where people are from! I am amazed that there are readers from all over the world - Iran, Norway, Australia, Finland, the United States and Canada! Thank you so much for checking out my blog.


And the winner is:

#9! Krisstee - Here is Krisstee's comment:

I love your work and WoW, what great candy. I am in a little place just outside Amherst, NS, Canada. Happy Blogging.

Congratulations, Krisstee! Please email me your snail mail address so I can send your prize to you!

By the way, check out Krisstee's blog - it's beautiful! I haven't had a chance to check out all your blogs yet since my internet has been down, but I will get to them. I'm excited to see everyone's work! Thanks again for playing!

1 comment:

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"...Krissee