Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thanks!

Thank you all for your encouraging comments. My stamp clubs went very well. I think everyone had fun. I had clubs on Monday and Tuesday nights, so I've been busy! Both groups have such nice ladies, we're going to have a blast this year! Then this afternoon I had a workshop at a customer's home - which was so much fun. What a great job I have! So needless to say, I haven't had much time to get any blogging or blurfing done. Hopefully I'll get some time tomorrow night to play with my stamps and get something posted. I also need to cruise around and see what everyone else in blogland is up to! In the meantime, thanks for visiting, and I hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things are going well, Shannon!

But, I need to say, I've NEVER heard of blurfing before....I thought I was "hip" too!

Have a great day!

Diane said...

Sounds like you had a load of fun,good for you!!!! Wish I was near you,I would of been there too!