Sunday, November 18, 2007

Encouraging Blogger Award!

I'm so excited and flattered! Jules at Stamping Stuff nominated me for an Encouraging Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Jules! If you haven't already checked out her blog, make sure you do - she's got some really great stuff on there!



In turn, I would like to nominate a few other bloggers who have been very encouraging to me:
These are just a few of the wonderful ladies out there who have been so kind and supportive of my blogging efforts. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Alex said...

You are such a sweetie Shannon! Thanks for the nomination - I will note it on my blog!! You rock on your blog - that is why I came by and visit everyday!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Shannon, you are just wonderful and totally deserving of this award! YOU are encouraging to me! I am always finding inspiration on your blog! Thanks for the nomination! ;)