Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm Back - and I Have Some RAKs to Share!

We got back from B.C. late Thursday night. We had so much fun with my mom and step-dad. It was just too short a visit. The photo above is the view from their balcony. How gorgeous is that? That's Lake Okanagan and the mountains beyond it. The weather was just beautiful - warm, but with lots of snow, so Adam could play outside. I always love going home to Mom and having her cooking! I just can't seem to make turkey stuffing as well as she can! I guess a girl always needs her mommy. The only rough part was the loooong drive which seemed longer with two whiny toddlers in the back of the van! I guess that's parenthood!

Anyway, I returned to find some goodies in my mailbox that I wanted to share with you.
Teri (Big Ideas From a Little Girl) sent me this beautiful tag holder filled with amazing Christmas tags, along with an instructional CD and a package of chocolate covered macadamia nuts (my favourite!). Thank you so much, Teri! I just love them! Just look at all those gorgeous tags!This beautiful card was made by Candace (Crazy for Papercrafts). I just love the Frosty set, so was happy to see yet another way to use it. I love the Sage Shadow and Soft Sky with this card. I hadn't thought to use those colours with Frosty! And didn't she do a great job on the shading!? Thank you, Candace! I love it!

I also received a cute card in the mail from my mother-in-law and partner in stamping, Margo. She made this wreath card using the Three For All punch box punch. Love it! Thanks so much, Margo. (Margo doesn't have a blog yet, but I think she should! She makes tons of cards to sell and donates all the proceeds to breast cancer research. How wonderful is that?!)

3 comments:

Deborah said...

What a beautfiul place and with loved ones to spend your Christmas! Love your RAKS too! Deb

Diane said...

What a breath taking picture!!!
Isn't it fun to come home and rec RAKS!!!! They are beautiful!!

Lee said...

GORGEOUS view!!! And definitely beautiful tags and cards....what a great wreath card!!