Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thank You, Jenny!

Allison (Stampin' When I Can) posted awhile back saying she's never sure whether or not to post her blog candy winnings. I totally agree - I don't want to seem like I'm bragging about winning because that's not the case. On the other hand, I think it's important to acknowledge the person who sent the blog candy and thank her publicly since she went to the trouble of buying it, posting it on her blog and mailing it. That being said, I did win some blog candy (I'm not bragging!), so I want to thank Jenny for sending it!

I won this blog candy from Jenny (Stamping Moments), whose blog I have been stalking lately! She is a very talented paper crafter who just signed up with Stampin' Up! since the company recently arrived in the U.K. She's very excited about it, and she's been making tons of stuff with her SU! supplies, so I've been checking her blog daily to be inspired! Go have a look for yourself - you won't be disappointed!

It took awhile to get here from England, so I'm very excited that it's here! Thank you so much, Jenny - I just love it! It's a package of 12 x 12 paper (all Christmasy! It matches Blue Bayou perfectly!) and some matching stickers! Now my dilemma is whether to use it for cards or save it for some scrapbooking! I'm such a hoarder of supplies, and I always want to make sure I use my things for just the perfect project, so I end up not using my nice stuff! I think I'll make a few Christmas cards with this, then save some for scrapbooking. Okay, problem solved!

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

I LOVE to see what blog candy people have won!
Your new stash looks great! and I cant wait to see what you make with it!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I never win blog candy. ;) I always hoard my stuff too...especially when I love it!