Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lovely & Mellow

This is another card I made for my SIL's stamp-a-stack. It's fairly simple, again, for new stampers.

I stamped the image from Lovely as a Tree in Close to Cocoa ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then sponged Mellow Moss around the edges. I layered this onto some Kraft paper before adding a strip of knotted Mellow Moss narrow grosgrain ribbon across the bottom. Then I adhered the whole thing to the Mellow Moss card base. Quick and simple! And another card I can submit for Barb's Bingo!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

BarbK said...

Don't you just love the Lovely as a Tree set? I do, and you've made a wonderful card for the Stamp-A-Stack.

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Super Sweet 'n simple....lovely elegance!

tyrymom29 said...

Very Elegant!!!

Corie said...

Such a pretty card -- just perfect for a SAS

Lee said...

Oh wow!! I just love the simple elegance of this card!! I have such a difficult time with my sponging......well, more practice! Thanks so much for sharing such a beautiful card!!