Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome Baby!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I hope you're enjoying your Hawaiian vacation! :)

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day this weekend! We decided to celebrate on Saturday since we have church on Sunday. I let DH sleep in and my sons and I made him a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, toast and cinnamon buns. We don't usually eat that unhealthy, but it was a special occasion! Then we went into Edmonton to shop for some things we needed for our trip to Jamaica. We were going to go to the zoo, but the weather didn't cooperate. Oh well.

Anyway, this is a card I made for a friend of mine who just had a baby girl. I used this sketch by Tamara. I decided on Soft Subtles for colours since they're nice and baby-ish! I used Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink. I used my spiral punch for the top piece and tied some ribbon through it.

Just a quick post today! I've got my Scrapbook Club tonight, so I have to get ready for that! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings to you,

3 comments:

Alex said...

This is totally adorable Shannon - I just love how you did the spiral punch, looks fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

What a sweet baby card Shannon!!

Lee said...

Oh those chickies are soooo precious!!! The spiral punch is a really fun touch!!