Friday, August 29, 2008

Stamp and Scrapbook Clubs

I'm gearing up to start my Fall Stamp and Scrapbook Clubs, and I'm really excited this year! I've decided to do something different this year. At the first club meeting of the year, instead of placing an order, the ladies will be making a project for a class fee. We will draw names of hostesses for the year at that meeting, and the first hostess and club order will be in October. This will give the ladies a chance to figure out what they'd like to order, and the first hostess has a chance to collect outside orders if she'd like.

**I still need two more ladies in each club, so if you live in my area and would like to join, please contact me!**

My Stamp Club will be making a Craft Keeper Box ($25) to hold all of the cards in that they make this year. We will be decorating all the inserts at the first meeting. There is even a section on techniques, so they can file away the special techniques they learn! I tried to keep them fairly simple because they will be making all of them in one evening! Here are all of the section cards we will be making:
My Scrapbook Club will be making this Scrapbook Journal ($20) to keep class notes in and to record any other useful scrapbooking information they find in magazines, online, etc. Their journals will have current designer series paper, though!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Great projects Shannon - I need to get my stuff together for clubs as well! Your ideas sound fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex