Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scrapbook Club Layout


For Scrapbook Club on Tuesday, we will be doing a Vintage layout using the Bella Rose designer series paper. I also added some Fire Circle Rhinestone brads, some Whisper White taffeta ribbon, a Pretties flower and a Hidden Garden Rub-On (since Rub-Ons are on special this month!). I also stamped the matching flowers from Eastern Blooms in Chocolate Chip ink on the journaling piece. We will be stamping the title with Lovely Letters.

Thanks for reading!

Blessings to you,

4 comments:

Alex said...

This is a GORGEOUS layout Shannon - I love the papers you chose!! You really nail these scrapbook projects, my friend - they will love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Wish I could attend!!! So lovely!!

Joy said...

cute layout. I wish I could do that, but if I don't have the pictures I can't seem to make the page...duh yah?! thanks for showing us a great scrapbook page!

Cheryl KVD said...

Very cute layout!! It's neat to make the layout before the photos!