Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In Color Best Wishes

Here is another card we did at the stamp-a-stack last Monday. I love the In Colors! The Kiwi Kiss/Pacific Point combination is really nice (in my opinion!).

This is made with the Best Wishes & More set that we got at Regionals in the fall. It's a set that I wouldn't have bought myself, but now I'm so glad I have it! It's really versatile, and I use it all the time now.

It's a pretty self-explanatory card, I think. We used the 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches for the flower, and we added some Riding Hood Red to complement the Kiwi and Pacific. I didn't use buttons at the stamp-a-stack because there were ten ladies, and we would have needed 50 buttons (I don't have that many!), so I added one to my sample after just to give it a little extra something. This one is from Fresh Favorites II, adhered with a mini glue dot.

5 comments:

Heather P. said...

So pretty! :)

Corie said...

Love this -- so adorable

Anonymous said...

That's really nice. I need to become less attached to my embellishments! That button really looks great.

Diane said...

Super cute Shannon! Love those colors!

Alex said...

Very pretty Shannon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex