Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More Sweet Stems!

I was very excited to play with my sneak preview items! This gorgeous designer series paper, Raspberry Tart, and adorable stamp set, Sweet Stems, will be available in the new Spring Summer Idea Book & Catalogue on January 19.

I CASEd this card from Jami, using the square scallop punch instead of the circle and switching up the colours and paper. I also added some Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon (one of my new favourite things!).

I have a feeling I will be using this stamp set a lot! It even has a matching Sizzix Embosslit so I can use my Big Shot too!

Thanks for reading!

Blessings to you,

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is beautiful! Love the layout! That paper is awesome! TFS!

Joy said...

love those DPs! they are so pretty...so pretty that I don't want to use them. great job on the cards =)