Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog Award!


I'm so flattered and honoured that Corie nominated me for this award! If you haven't already checked out Corie's blog, make sure you head over there. She is an amazingly talented lady!

Following is the translation of the Portuguese words and the rules for the award: “This blog award invests and believes in proximity -(creating friendships)!” [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. These are the other words to be included with the award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these awards are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these bloggers! Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more and include this written text into the body of their award. Here are my 8 Ladies:

1. Alex - California Stampin'
2. Diane - ddnjoys2stamp
3. Shannon - Tyrymom Stamps Alot
4. Denise - Stamping Vacation
5. Heather - {Witty Title Here}
6. Lee - My Reality... All Good
7. Barb - Barb's Card Creations
8. Shannon - Live, Love, Laugh and STAMP

These are ladies whose blogs I've been visiting for a long time, and whom I consider friends even though we've never met! There are so many more that I could nominate - check out my Blogroll on the right! All of the ladies whose blogs I visit are so warm and friendly, which is why I visit them!

Thank you, Corie, for nominating me! And thank you all for visiting!

Blessings to you,

3 comments:

BarbK said...

Thanks for naming me for this award. I'll put it on my blog tomorrow.

Denise Clark said...

Awwww....Shannon. Thank you! How sweet of you!

Lee said...

Ohhhhh how SWEET you are!!! Thank you so much!!! What a pretty award!!!