Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February Stamp Club Cards

I've had lots of requests from my Stamp Club ladies for different types of cards and techniques, so I'm going to try to do them this month and next month!

This flower is in the Sale-A-Bration brochure, so we're going to make it with the SAB Delicate Dots designer series paper. It's a bit tricky to make - you have to fiddle with it a lot. I couldn't figure out how to hold it together at first, but then I put a pop-up glue dot in the center and pressed all the paper folds into it, and it seems to be holding it pretty well! It's hard to tell from the photo, but I also stamped on the Bashful Blue centre before punching out a 3/4" circle.

I also used one of the Big Shot Texturz plates for the Barely Banana cardstock background. I stamped the stem from Stem Sayings in Certainly Celery and added some die cut leaves from the Birds & Blooms Sizzlets die.

I also had a request to do something different with the Pick a Petal set, so I went onto Splitcoast Stampers for some ideas. I CASEd this card by Kim because I thought it was so cute!

The final card is also a CASE (of this card by Sherri). I had another request for something sparkly, and I wanted to use one of my new sets, so this was perfect. I used Just Buzzin' By with the Dazzling Diamond Dust technique.
Next month, we'll be making a wedding card, as a few of you have requested, as well as using some Sale-a-Bration products to make some great projects.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I like all of the cards. But the petal one grabbed my attention. What I saw were surf boards in the sand with ocean behind. Right? I like how you used blue circles for water.

Alex said...

These are fabulous Shannon - I love the second one with the surfboards, really cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Those are all awesome! Love the 2nd as well,like how you made the sand and the boards,neato!!!