Tuesday, February 3, 2009

From the Heart

This is a card I made for a Sale-A-Bration swap that my upline, Winona is having with her downline. We have our downline meeting tonight, so I'm excited to see what other cards the ladies have come up with! I'll post them here when I get some photos of them. There are 15 of us in the swap, so there should be a great variety of SAB cards!

I used the mat pack and paper piercer to create some faux stitching at the bottom with the SAB Delicate Dots designer series paper and a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker. In hindsight, I think I would prefer a lighter marker, like Close to Cocoa, but I already made 20 of these, so I'm not redoing them! The hearts and "leaves" are from the SAB Polka Dot Punches set, punched out with the Full Heart and 5-Petal Flower punches. The sentiment is from Holidays & Wishes.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Delicate Dots dsp, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, paper piercer, mat pack, Full Heart punch, 5-Petal Flower punch, 1-3/8" Square punch

Thanks for reading!

Blessings to you,

3 comments:

Joy said...

cute card...love the patch work =) you did a great job on the layout and the color combo. TFS!

Alex said...

This is gorgeous Shannon, I love this!!!! The stitching looks fabulous too, I like the darker color!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Corie said...

This is just too cute