Monday, March 30, 2009

Baroque Butterflies

This is a card I made for an Occasions Mini Catalogue swap that I'm participating in. I CASEd this gorgeous card by Lisa that I found on Splitcoast Stampers.

I'm loving this new Great Friend stamp set, paired with Baroque Motifs (is there anything you can't use Baroque Motifs for?!) I used Night of Navy, Baja Breeze and Barely Banana ink, then added a touch of Dazzling Diamonds glitter down the center of each butterfly.

The butterflies are cut out and attached with mini glue dots. Now, I don't think I will mass produce this card again! I cut out 90 butterflies to make 30 cards - my husband thinks I'm crazy (I think he may be right)!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings to you,

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Gee, do you have any hands left? I don't think that is a card for mass production either. It sure is gorgeous, tho.

Jeanette

Heather P. said...

What a fabulous card!

Regina said...

This card is so beautiful and full of elegance!