Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stamp-a-Stack Cards

Well, it has certainly been a busy Sale-A-Bration! I had the pleasure of doing a Stamp-a-Stack on the weekend, hosted by Christine (thank you!), for a wonderful group of ladies. Two of them are getting married in the next few months, so I had a lot of fun listening as they talked about their wedding plans! (Congratulations, Kristie and Erin!)

Here are the cards we made:

For this one, I took full advantage of all my Sale-A-Bration products, so I used the Delicate Dots designer series paper and the Certainly Celery ribbon that came in the ribbon bundle. I pulled the colours from there to stamp the hats from the Party Hearty set in Celery, So Saffron and Bashful Blue. The sentiment is from Hugs & Wishes. This next one is a card I CASEd from my friend, Sintra, which I believe she CASEd from an issue of Stampin' Success magazine! I love the Fifth Avenue Florals stamp set, which I stamped in Basic Black, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. We also got to use the new Scallop Oval punch that's in the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalogue!This card again uses the Delicate Dots designer series paper and the Polka Dot Punches SAB set. I again pulled the Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron and Certainly Celery from the paper. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations, so the guests could make different types of cards with this one.Our final card is one I've used before at a stamp-a-stack because I love the retro look of the In Colors and the Best Wishes & More set. We also used the flowers Sizzix Texturz plate on the Pacific Point piece to add some texture to the card (I don't know if you can tell from the photo).

Thanks for stopping by, even though my entries have been sparse lately! I appreciate your loyalty, and I think I'll have some blog candy coming next month to celebrate Easter! Stay tuned!

Blessings to you,

2 comments:

Alex said...

Fabulous cards Shannon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Those are wonderful Shannon!