Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baja Daisy

This is one of the cards we made at Crystel's stamp-a-stack last night. I'm using as much In Color cardstock as I can this month since it won't be around much longer! I'm really going to miss Baja Breeze!

For this card, I used the Walk in the Park designer series paper from the Occasions Mini Catalogue, along with Baja Breeze, Basic Gray and Whisper White cardstock. The flower is punched with the Daisies #2 die in the Big Shot, and the greeting is from Sincere Salutations, stamped in Basic Gray. I wrapped some Whisper White taffeta ribbon around the seam as well.

Thanks for reading!

Blessings to you,

2 comments:

Alex said...

This is GORGEOUS Shannon, I just love the die cut Daisies! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Clark said...

Love that flower, Shannon! Gorgeous!