Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Razzleberry!

Did I mention that Rich Razzleberry is my new favourite colour?!

Here's another simple card I made using Baroque Motifs, stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White. I layered that on some Soft Suede cardstock, wrapped some Soft Suede polka dot ribbon around it and adhered it to the Rich Razzleberry card base.

I cut out a Rich Razzleberry flower with my Simple Flower Embosslit die, then added a half pearl from the Pretties kit with a mini glue dot. I adhered this to the ribbon with a dimensional, then I stamped the sentiment from Short & Sweet (another new favourite!) in Razzleberry.

I'm almost through posting the cards I made from my day of stamping at the beginning of July, so hopefully I'll get another day! My husband is marking Provincial Achievement Exams this week, but he promised that next week I'd get a day off from the kids, and then I'll go down to my stamping room and hide out there until I have another slew of cards! Isn't he a great husband?!

Thanks for reading!

Blessings to you,

3 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Very beautiful! Love the color and the stamp together!

Denise Clark said...

Good morning, Shannon! Thanks for stopping by and checking on me!

I'm with you! I LOVE the new Rich Razzleberry...my fav too! Just wonderful! I love the bold flower you made and the swirls! Great card!

Diane Noble said...

This one is so pretty. I love the combination of that stamp set with the flower die. They go very well together, especially with this layout. Love the card.