Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Catalogue Open House!

I will be holding my annual New Catalogue Open House and Rubber Garage Sale on Thursday, July 9 from 4 - 8 p.m. at my home. If you need my address or directions, please email me and I'll get those to you.

Here are some of the many things we will be doing:
  • Door Prize Draw - over $75 worth of new catalogue merchandise, including a Level 3 Hostess set!
  • Rubber Garage Sale - I will be selling my retired merchandise at a discount. Plus, for every $2 you spend on retiring product, you get $1 in FREE new catalogue product of your choice! (First come, first served - arrive early for the best selection of retiring products.)
  • Make & Takes - come and make some great cards using new stamp sets and In Colors!
  • Receive a FREE Idea Book & Catalogue with your order of at least $75!
  • Receive a FREE handmade card for every $10 in new merchandise ordered - choose from my huge bin of samples!
  • Sign up for a Stamp or Scrapbook Club and receive a free Idea Book & Catalogue plus a coupon for 10% off your first club order in the fall!
  • Sign up as a demonstrator with me and receive an additional $25 in new product of your choice!
  • Book a workshop and receive a free Idea Book & Catalogue and an additional $10 in free product of your choice at your workshop!
It's going to be lots of fun, and I hope to see you there!

Blessings to you,

No comments: