Monday, July 20, 2009

Razzleberry Bird

Just a quick post today, in keeping with trying to blog more often! I've been eying the Bird on a Branch stamp set for months, and I finally broke down and bought it! I just love it!

This is a very simple card using Pumpkin Pie as the base. I layered some Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper with Crushed Curry cardstock for the accents. I stamped the branch in Chocolate Chip, then used my Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write markers to ink the flower stamp, which I stamped over the branch. (I am so happy we have In Color markers now!) I stamped the bird on a scrap of Whisper White, cut it out, and popped it on the branch with a dimensional. The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Laural-Lee said...

This is a beautiful card. I would never have thought to mix pumpkin pie with razzleberry but you do it delightfully here. Thanks for this beautiful colour combo