Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mini Catalogue Swap Card

This is a card I made for a swap I'm in using products from the new Holiday Mini Catalogue, which, by the way, is the best mini catalogue Stampin' Up! has ever come out with IMHO!

I started with a Rich Razzleberry base and rolled the Sparkle & Shine jumbo wheel on it as a background. I stamped the Delightful Decorations on the Whisper White piece in Rich Razzleberry, Glorious Green and Crushed Curry. Then I layered the white piece on the card front and punched out the hole using the Ornament punch. I then adhered a small window sheet on the back of the white piece using mini glue dots before adhering the white piece to the card front.

To finish it off, I wrapped some Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon around the front and stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny wishes in white Staz-On on the window sheet.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Laural-Lee said...

Love the window sheet and the punch. I didn't get the punch because I didn't know how much I would use it but now I regret it. Love the use of the In Colours. And I agree with you about the mini it is one of the best (and biggest) ever.