Friday, January 8, 2010

December's Stamp Club Projects (Oops!)

I know I am completely late posting these, and my clubs have already made these cards, but I thought I would post them anyway because I like them!

We made this Spring Card using Christmas Cocoa designer series paper and Dasher stamped in Soft Suede.  We added some sparkle to his antlers with chunky glitter and stamped a little "very merry" from Short & Sweet in Real Red.


This second card uses dazzling diamond dust technique.  I stamped the tree from Snow Swirled in Always Artichoke on Mellow Moss paper, then used my stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp over it again with VersaMark (you could also just stamp it once in craft ink, but I didn't have any!).  Then I embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  The mat for the tree piece is Always Artichoke, and I covered the edges with VersaMark and embossed them with Iridescent Ice as well to make it sparkle!  The circle is cut with my Circle Scissors plus (I think it's 5").  Then I wrapped some silver elastic cord and added a little snowflake circle (3/4" layered on 1") with some Dazzling Diamonds glitter in the middle.
This final card uses the Tree Trimmings set.  I almost missed this set in the catalogue because it is on the Christmas Collection page!  But once I found it, I had to have it!  I think it's so cute!  We stamped two ornaments in Old Olive on the Very Vanilla piece (with ticket corners punched out).  The main ornament is stamped in Bravo Burgundy from the Delightful Decorations stamp set and punched with the ornament punch.  We added a rhinestone brad through the center, along with some gold elastic cord.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, punched with the Word Window punched and layered on a Bravo Burgundy Modern Label punched piece.
I think the ladies liked them!  I'll try to stay more up-to-date with my posts from now on (but no promises!).

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Diane said...

Like they say Shannon,better late than never!
They are all so beautiful! My fav is the first one,OMG!