Sunday, February 21, 2010

February Scrapbook Club Layout

Happy Valentine's Day!  I wanted to use the Sending Love designer series paper for this Valentine's layout.  It's a bit busier than my layouts usually are, but I just thought I'd cover it with hearts, so I pulled out all my heart embellishments! 
The title is stamped with Lovely Letters in Real Red and punched out with the Full Heart punch.  I then stamped the triple heart from I {Heart} Hearts in Real Red craft ink and embossed it with Iridescent Ice before punching it out with the Heart to Heart punch.  (Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to disaster relief in Haiti with every purchase of this stamp set!)

To embellish, I added more Heart to Heart hearts in Real Red, some embosslit heart die cuts (punched out with the Big Shot), some Real Red gingham ribbon and a Very Vanilla 5/8" brad.

We're meeting tomorrow night, so hopefully the ladies will enjoy this layout!  I have one spot available in my Scrapbook Club, so if you're in my area and would like to join for the rest of the year, let me know! 

Blessings to you,

2 comments:

Corie said...

What fantastic pages -- thanks for sharing

Diane said...

Oh I'm sure the ladies will adore these layouts! Looking great Shannon!