Monday, April 19, 2010

April Scrapbook Club Layout

So this morning I remembered that I hadn't yet planned for my April Scrapbook Club, which meets tonight!  So in all the packing and mess of my house, I did the mad scramble to get it together!

I decided that the smartest thing to do would be to CASE someone else.  So I found this lovely Spring layout by "martat" on Splitcoast Stampers.  Here's my take on it (which is not very far off from the original!).

I love all the flowers!  It uses the Shades of Spring designer series paper from the Occasions mini catalogue (only available until the end of this month!) and I used the Blossom Party and Build a Flower dies with my Big Shot to make all the flowers (thanks, Treena, for loaning me your dies!).

The title is stamped with Lovely Letters in Orchid Opulence, and I added some Whisper White Organdy ribbon around the title piece.

I hope the ladies like it!

Blessings to you,

3 comments:

Alex said...

Well, I am lovin' your mad scramble, this is gorgeous Shannon!! I love the colors and the layout!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Geothermal Heat Pumps said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candace said...

I awarded the Sunshine award to you on my blog. Thank you for brightening my day!