Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moving!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted... we've had a VERY busy month!  Our house sold at the end of March (finally)!  And, of course, the new family wanted a 30-day possession, so we've been crazily packing, sorting, storing, changing utilities, finding a place to rent, etc. for the past few weeks.  I really haven't had much time for anything else!

We're building our new house (which I am so excited about!), but it won't be ready for several months, so in the meantime, we'll be renting a condo.  I have a wonderful friend, Susan, who has volunteered to let me use her basement craft area to hold my clubs since the condo will be too small for classes.  THANK YOU SO MUCH, SUSAN!!! 

I've had to pack a lot of my crafting supplies for storage (the condo only has so much space! LOL!). So, I don't know how much extra crafting I'll be able to do in the next few months, besides preparing for my classes.  I'm hoping to get a few things posted after we move in two weeks, but until then, I'll be packing and stressing! 

Hopefully I'll "see" you all soon!

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Diane said...

Congrats Shannon,you must be so excited!!! But I'm sure you'll be happy when it's all ove with!
Have fun building!