Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Manhattan Birthday

Well, we're finally moved out of our house and are renting a condo until our new house is built.  It's a long story, so if you're interested, you can check out my post on my family blog here.

Anyway, I know I haven't posted for awhile.  It's been a crazy month!  I found a photo of this card I made for my mother-in-law for her birthday, so I thought I'd share that!

 I know I CASEd this from somebody, but I'm afraid it was so long ago, I can't remember where I found it or who I copied.  If you know, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!

I used the Manhattan Flower embossing folder with vellum cardstock for the main image, placing it behind a piece of Rose Red textured cardstock with a square cut out of it.

A felt flower with a Chocolate Chip corduroy button and 5/8" grosgrain ribbon complete the card. 

I will be planning my Stamp Club projects this week, so I'll post those as soon as they're ready.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Diane said...

Beautiful card Shannon!
You must be so excited to have your house built! Good luck !
Looking forward to more of your posts,I've missed your blog!
Take care!