Friday, May 7, 2010

May Stamp Club Cards

Yay! I managed to get my Stamp Club cards planned!  I apologize for the quality of the photos.  I can't get decent light in my apartment! 

I wanted to showcase a lot of the new products from the Summer Mini Catalogue, so here's what we'll be making this month.
I CASEd this card by Nancy Littrell.  I've been wanting to do watercolouring with my clubs for quite some time, and when I saw this Elements of Style set in the mini catalogue, I knew it was perfect!  I first cut some watercolour paper with the Top Note Bigz die, then stamped the flower image in black Staz-On on it.  I used the Rich Regals watercolour crayons and my aquapainter to colour in the flowers.  I then spritzed the image with Vanilla Smooch Spritz.  LOVE this stuff!  To finish off the card, I added some Basic Black satin ribbon and matted the coloured piece on Ballet Blue cardstock.
 This second card uses the new Builder Wheels!  These are so cool!  I inked the triple cell cartridge with Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery ink and rolled the wheel across.  I thought the Sweet Scoops stamp set went really well with these wheels as well, so I added a scoop of Pretty in Pink and some Tempting Turquoise sprinkles.
 This final project is something I learned at our WeCanStamp group meeting last month.  I thought it was so cute!  I ran a 3 x 3 envelope through the Big Shot with the new Square Lattice embossing folder (make sure the envelope flap is open).  Then I punched a scallop circle out of the envelope (through both sides).  I cut a 2 3/4" square of Pixie Pink cardstock and I put it in a small cellophane bag that I cut the top off of so it was three inches long.  This whole thing fits in the envelope.  I stamped the "for you" sentiment from the Elements of Style set in white Staz-On on the cello bag.  And because it's a small envelope, the Itty Bitty Bits stamp set, Bitty Buttons and Punch Pack all work perfectly with it!  I layered those as an accent, then stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Lovely Lilac.

There are so many more Summer Mini products I wanted to use, but I guess they'll have to wait until next month!

Blessings to you,

No comments: