Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Greenhouse Gala Butterfly

This is a card I made for a swap I'm in with my upline's group.  We had to use new catalogue items.  I can't wait to see what the other ladies came up with!
It's pretty straight-forward!  Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Paper: Greenhouse Gala dsp; Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight cardstock
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Punches (Eyelet border, Modern Label, Word Window), Big Shot Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, crimper, Vintage brads, Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon

I ran the Daffodil cardstock through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, then rubbed the Early Espresso ink pad over it.  I also sponged Espresso ink around the butterfly wings.  For the Whisper White layer, I punched it with the Eyelet border punch, then ran it through the paper crimper.

Thanks for reading today!

Blessings to you,

2 comments:

Diane said...

It is beautiful Shannon! Love that butterfly !!!!

Skylight Contractors Sacramento said...

Great post, thanks for sharing it.