Friday, March 18, 2011

Fun With My Fun Flowers Die!

I haven't bought a lot of dies for my Big Shot.  I have tons of embossing folders, sizzlits, embosslits, etc., but I'm a bit frugal when it comes to spending a lot of money for a die.  But I did fall in love with the Fun Flowers die when I saw it in the mini catalogue!
I decided that I want to make quick, easy thank you cards to put in with my customers' orders.  And this die is perfect for that!  I can make 16 flowers with eight sheets of cardstock (I used Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Rose Red).  The card base is So Saffron, embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I put the flowers together with Brights glimmer brads (I would have used Subtles, but I don't have those yet!).  It took me about 20 minutes to make all these cards!
I can't wait to make more fun cards with this die.  And I think it will be perfect for some spring scrapbook layouts...

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings to you,

No comments: