Friday, June 24, 2011

June Scrapbook Club Layout

I LOVE the Beyond the Garden suite in the Summer Mini catalogue, but I sure had a rough time coming up with a layout using it!  Here's what I came up with.
I stamped the title using the Jumble Alphabet stamp set (I can't believe this is retiring!), then stamped the flower image over it before layering it on some Melon Mambo cardstock.  I used my Beautiful Wings embosslits and Beautiful Butterfly die for all the butterflies.  The larger butterflies have some pearl jewels in the centers.  I added some Beyond the Garden designer series paper and Wild Wasabi layers as well. 

The bottom corner of the right-hand page is embossed with Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi embossing powders.   The larger mat on the left-hand page has some stamped images that I cut out and layered on with stampin' dimensionals.

Blessings to you,

No comments: