Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Catalogue Open House Winners!

I had several draws at my open house on Thursday.  The Grand Prize draw includes two hostess stamp sets, ink pads, In Color assorted cardstock and pompom ribbon.
I had my son choose a name out of the draw bin...
 And the winner is... Susan K!  Congratulations, Susan!
I also had a New Catalogue Scavenger Hunt.  My younger son drew a name from the people who completed it.  The winner is Sarah D!  She wins an Ice Cream Parlor paper, sticker, ribbon, button collection!
I also asked people to complete a Customer Survey.  Noah drew a name from those, and the winner is Jennifer F!  Jennifer wins a package of Deck the Halls designer series paper.
Thank you so much to everyone who came to my open house!  I appreciate all of you!
Blessings to you,

No comments: