Monday, July 11, 2011

New Catalogue Open House!

I'm so excited to be hosting my annual New Catalogue Open House and Retired Product Garage Sale on Thursday!  Of course, there will be make & takes!
This first card shows off the new In Colors (aren't they gorgeous?).  I punched a square of each colour with the Postage Stamp punch, then adhered them onto a Sahara Sand background.  I ran the whole thing through the Big Shot with the Finial Press embossing folder, then layered it on some Island Indigo cardstock.  I then stamped a greeting from the new Pennant Parade stamp set in Island Indigo on Whisper White cardstock and punched it out with the Postage Stamp punch as well before adhering it to the card with some dimensionals.  The whole piece is then attached to the Whisper White card base.
This second card showcases our new punches!  How cute is that ice cream cone?  I've seen a few of these, so I had to try it myself.  The cone is Crumb Cake cardstock embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder then punched with the new Petite Pennants Builder punch.  The "ice cream scoops" are made with the Cupcake punch in Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink.  I layered the ice cream cone on some Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip cardstock before adhering it to a Very Vanilla card base.  Then I added a Chocolate Chop ribbon border punched piece across the bottom before stamping the greeting from Short & Sweet.

If you live in my area, please feel free to stop by between 4:00 & 8:00 on Thursday to check out the new catalogue, do some make & takes, eat and shop!

Blessings to you,

No comments: