Friday, January 20, 2012

Mixed Bunch

This is a card I created for an Occasions Mini catalogue swap that I participated in.
As soon as I saw the new Blossom punch in the mini catalogue, I knew I had to have it!  I'm such a sucker for punches! And of course, you can't get the punch without the coordinating stamp set, so Mixed Bunch went onto my order as well. 

It may sound silly, but I actually chose my colours based on the In Color designer brads because I have tons of them and I wanted to use them up on my swaps!  So, In Colors it was!  This card has Pool Party, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder.  To finish off the flowers, I added some polka dot designer brads - as previously mentioned - some mini brads and some rhinestone jewels.

The Island Indigo background piece is embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder, and I added some Pear Pizzazz pleated satin ribbon as well.

You wouldn't believe all the gorgeous cards I received in this swap!  My card board is full of new amazing samples to show my customers and club ladies!  I'll try and post a few photos in the next few days.

Blessings to you,

No comments: