Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sale-A-Brate!

This is another swap card I came up with, this time for a Sale-A-Bration swap. 
I really love the upcoming Sale-A-Bration ribbon and brad combo pack!  I threaded some of the Lucky Limeade ribbon through a strip of Everyday Enchantment SAB designer series paper that I had punched with the Lace Border punch.  This went onto a Vintage Wallpaper-embossed Very Vanilla background that I sponged with Soft Suede and Pool Party ink. 

The main piece is stamped with the Elementary Elegance stamp set.  Before I stamped, I inked the stamp in Soft Suede ink, then used a blender pen to remove some ink from a few of the little images in the stamp.  I coloured those images with the Pool Party Stampin' Write marker before stamping, so there is a multi-coloured image.  The center is punched out with the Curly Label punch, then the sentiment is stamped in Lucky Limeade.  A few rhinestone jewels finish off the card.

Again, I received some beautiful cards in this swap.  I'll post photos in a few days.

Blessings to you,

No comments: