Monday, February 6, 2012

Coral Valentine

I love the Sweet Shop designer series paper in the Occasions Mini Catalogue, especially the Calypso Coral paper with the embossed hearts on it!
As such, I came up with this non-traditionally-coloured Valentine to incorporate that gorgeous paper!  I used Chocolate Chip as my card base, layered with some Calypso Coral that is tied with some Chocolate Chip polka-dot ribbon.  I stamped En Francais in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White, then cut it out with the Labels Framelits dies. I adhered the smaller label to the Coral paper, then added the frame around it popped up on dimensionals. 

To complete the card, I added some hearts - the paper that inspired the card, plus one stamped with a stamp from Take it To Heart in Chocolate Chip, and finally a little "love" heart, all cut with my Heart Framelits.  The sentiment is from Sweet Cake.

Happy Early Valentine's Day!

No comments: