Monday, March 5, 2012

Punch Art Class

Over Spring Break, I will be offering three Blitz Classes where people can drop in anytime on the day of each class to make the cards for that class.  The first class is a punch art card class, where we will be making the following five cards.  More details about the class are following the card images.
I found the tutorials for the Angry Birds charactersby Niki Toll here.
I wanted to find a punch art bunny that didn't use the small oval punch (since it's been discontinued).  I thought this heart punch bunny by Carol Dunstan was super cute!
This tulip card is by a talented lady in my stamp club and my downline, Paula Dunbar.  I had to use it for my punch art class!
This adorable chick was created by Kay Sha.   I made him into an Easter card by adding some hand-snipped grass.
 This sunflower card was created by Ellen Kemper.

Here are the details for the class:
Date: Monday, March 26
Time: anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.  The class should take about an hour.
Place: my house
Cost: $10 for five cards OR FREE with a Sale-A-Bration order ($60 plus tax & shipping), plus you'll get a free Sale-A-Bration item with your order!

All you need to bring is adhesive.  Please register by Saturday, March 17.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your card turned out so cute!! Thanks for the shout-out. I appreciate it much!! {{HUGS}}