Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Stamp-A-Stack

The final class in my Spring Break Class Blitz will be a stamp-a-stack! You'll get to make 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs).  Here are the cards we'll be making.  Details about the class follow the card photos.
Love the Elementary Elegance Sale-A-Bration stamp set and the Twitterpated designer series paper!
I CASEd and slightly modified this card by Mary Fish (LOVE her!).
I LOVE this card by Jennifer Picard.  I had to CASE it!
Another card by Mary Fish that I CASEd.

Date: Saturday, March 31
Time: anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.  This class will take at least 2 hours, so please arrive with enough time to complete your cards.
Place: my house
Cost: $35 for 20 cards OR $20 with a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order ($60 plus tax & shipping), plus you'll get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with your purchase!

All you need to bring is adhesive.  Please RSVP by Saturday, March 17 to give me time to order and prep supplies.

Blessings to you,

1 comment:

mani said...

Have you some more designs? i have most of these.
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards