Friday, May 4, 2012

May Scrapbook Club Layout

One of the ladies in my Scrapbook Club mentioned that it would be nice to try and use embossing folders in our layouts.  I honestly don't use the embossing folders a lot for scrapbooking because they're card-sized.  But I came across a fantastic layout at our last downline group meeting that used embossing folders.  I'm not sure who came up with the layout, but here's my CASE of what she had done.
I used the Paisley Prints designer series paper (which is, sadly, retiring along with all the other current dsp).  The squares are all embossed with different folders and laid across some white bakers twine that's attached with silver brads (can you believe they're retiring gold and silver brads!?!).

I also used the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die with Always Artichoke cardstock to make the trim under the main piece of designer series paper. 

Blessings to you,

No comments: