Friday, October 5, 2012

October Stamp Club Cards

I'm entitling this month's club theme "CASEd From the Catalogue"!  I had some requests for catalogue samples, and I found a few that I liked as well, so I figured why not show how easy it is to replicate the catalogue projects.
This first card is a CASE of the card on page 31 of the Holiday Catalogue.  I used the You Are Loved set instead of Tweet Leaves.  The colours are Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard and Early Espresso.
Of course, we have to do a little Halloween treat, so I used the Ghoulish Googlies designer kit and copied the sample on p. 27 of the Holiday Catalogue.  I added one of the round tags as a bag topper, just folding it over the top of the glassine bag and stapling it.  The oval tag covers the staple.  (It's filled with gummy pumpkins - my favourite!)
This adorable mummy card isn't CASEd from the catalogue, but it is CASEd from this card by "Doodlebop" (her Splitcoast Stampers name).  I couldn't resist - how cute is this card?
Finally, these cute flowers are featured on page 99 of the Annual Catalogue in an assortment of colours.  I used Rich Razzleberry with Daffodil Delight for this one. 

Hope you enjoy these CASEd creations.  I think my Stamp Club ladies will like them.

Blessings to you,

No comments: