Friday, October 12, 2012

Peaceful Snowflakes

I've been spending a lot of time this week preparing cards for my upcoming Christmas stamp-a-stacks.  I try every year to have an assortment of cards ready, and my hostesses get to choose four of them for her and her guests to make at their event (they make five of each card). 

This one is one I came up with using  the new Snowflake Soiree stamp set. 
I try to keep the cards simple but pretty for stamp-a-stacks since they will be making so many card, and I don't want it to take hours and hours to finish!  So this one is simply the snowflakes stamped in Marina Mist, Midnight Muse and Wisteria Wonder on some Shimmery White cardstock.  The sentiment is from Greetings of the Season, stamped in Midnight Muse.  The card itself is Midnight Muse with a layer of Wisteria Wonder under the stamped portion.  To finish it off, I added a couple of rhinestone jewels. 

Blessings to you,

1 comment: