Friday, November 9, 2012

November Stamp Club Cards

I was fortunate enough to participate in a swap with some very talented ladies in our large downline group, and I got some fabulous ideas for some Christmas cards, which I want to share with my club ladies.
This first card is based on the one I received from Jean Ockerman (I changed it a tiny bit to work with the stamps I have).  The bottom is a piece of Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations paper that is embossed and sanded.  The snowflake is cut out of silver glimmer paper with the new Snow Flurry Bigz die.  I stamped the snowflake from Snowflake Soiree in Cherry Cobbler and punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle punch.  There is some Cherry Cobbler tulle ribbon gathered on the back of the snowflake image as well.
This second card is one I received from my upline, Winona Semler.  It has the lovely Natural Composition specialty paper as a background, along with the ornaments from the Ornament Keepsake bundle. 
The final card we'll be making is one I posted last week that I made based on a card by Donna Wizniuk.  You can read the details here.

I'm so excited to be making Christmas cards!  It's always difficult to narrow down the choices for my stamp club because there are so many amazing ideas out there!  I hope they will enjoy these cards.

Blessings to you,

No comments: