Friday, January 11, 2013

Marvelous Sale-A-Bration!

I finally found my camera cord so I could upload photos onto my computer!  I had a bunch of cards made and photos taken, but I couldn't do anything with them for about a week.  But I finally got around to cleaning my house after Christmas, and the cord turned up! 

This is a card I made for a swap I participated in this past weekend.
I was inspired by this card by Deena Boos.  I used the new Sale-A-Bration designer series paper that will be available January 22.  Isn't it gorgeous?  The stamp set is Bloomin' Marvelous, another Sale-a-Bration item, stamped in Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade to match the paper.  The Island Indigo flowers and hte leaves are stamped right on the Whisper White cardstock piece, but the Razzleberry flower is stamped on a scrap of white, cut out and attached with a dimensional. 

The ribbon is Island Indigo Ruffled ribbon.  I wrapped a little piece around the bottom part of the card where the designer paper is, and another little piece around the top of the stamped piece.  Then I tied a bow out of the ribbon and attached it with a mini glue dot, so it is a separate piece from the other ribbons (if that makes sense!).  A rhinestone jewel in the center of each flower finishes off the card.

I LOVE the new spring-y colours that are starting now after months of Christmas reds and greens!  You can earn these Sale-A-Bration products (and many more)! for FREE from January 22 - March 22 when you host a workshop and with each $60 you  purchase.  I'll have more details to come next week, but start thinking about hosting a workshop and what you'd like to order to start getting free stuff!

Blessings,

No comments: