Friday, March 22, 2013

Last Day of Sale-A-Bration!

It's the last day of Sale-A-Bration, so here's one final card using some of our gorgeous Sale-A-Bration items.
The paper is the Sycamore Street designer series paper, and I chose the Rich Razzleberry and Summer Starfruit accent colours from the paper.  I embossed the Razzleberry cardstock with the Honeycomb embossing folder, then wrapped some Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon around the front.  The stamped image is from the Pretty Petites stamp set, pucnhed with the Petite Curly Label punch (both Sale-A-Bration items).   Finally, I added a rhinestone jewel to the stamped image and attached it to the card with a pin from the Vintage Trinkets collection.

It's not too late to get your free Sale-A-Bration items!  If you're in Canada, you can order online here or contact me to place your order today!  I'm also ordering my Adhesive Bundles today, so let me know if you want one!

It's also the last day to take advantage of getting the Starter Kit with 25% more products in it.  You get to choose $194 in Stampin' Up! products (whatever you'd like!) for only $125 (no tax or shipping).  Click here for more information and/or to purchase your Starter Kit.

Blessings,

No comments: