Monday, June 24, 2013

June Stamp Club Cards

Here are the cards my Stamp Club ladies made this month.  The focus was on new catalogue products.
This first card features the Mosaic Madness product suite, including the stamp set, designer series paper and embossing folder.  The greeting is from the Petite Pairs stamp set, which is on sale this month for 25% off!
  
We also added a flower using our new clay molds and Simply Pressed clay.  It's sprayed with Pool Party ink mixed with rubbing alcohol using our spritzers.
The next card features our Wildflower Meadow stamp and embossing folder.  We coloured the stamp using Old Olive, Rose Red and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write markers before stamping, then embossing it.  The card is finished with some Gingham Garden Washi Tape.
Our final card doesn't actually feature new products, but it includes a greeting from the Sassy Salutations stamp set, which is on sale this month for 25% off!  My mother-in-law, Margo, made a similar card for my son for his birthday, and it was so cute, I had to CASE it (I know she also CASEd it from someone else, but I'm not sure who, so I'm sorry I can't give credit to its creator!).  The cute little monsters are made using the Owl punch.  The arms are the same punch, just the feet of the owl cut straight down to give long arms (if that makes sense!). 

Blessings to you,

No comments: