Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gingham Garden Swap Card

This is a card I  made for a new catalogue swap I participated in. I am loving the new Gingham Garden product suite!
This card features the Chalk Talk stamp set (stamped in Island Indigo ink) and coordinating framelits dies.  I also used the Gingham Garden designer series paper and washi tape.  The coordinating cardstock is Old Olive and Strawberry Slush (my favourite new In Color!).  I embossed the Whisper White piece with the Chevron embossing folder.
I added a clay flower that I made with our new Simply Pressed Clay and Buttons & Blossoms Clay Molds as an embellishment. I love that we can now create our own embellishments and make them any colour we want!  I spritzed it with Rose Red reinker mixed with rubbing alcohol in a Spritzer tool.  (I don't have the Strawberry Slush reinker yet, so I used Rose Red, and it coordinates nicely.)  The Chalk Talk tag is placed on the card using dimensionals.  The clay flower
I  made 25 of these babies and received 25 amazingly gorgeous cards in return.  I'll post some of my favourites from this swap in the coming weeks.

Blessings to you,

No comments: